Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just a little stressed I guess

I was at a workshop on genealogy all day. Last weekend I went to my college reunion in Massachusetts and took my brother Matt with me and dropped him at a cousins. this past week I presented an award at a local high school. last week I volunteered at an American Red Cross Gala event. I am a member of the Friends of the Library and I am also a friend to Matt and take him swimming every week.
Tonight I took my Dad to dinner and on the way home he pee'd in his pants. I am in the process of moving to his house because I can't afford to pay so much rent any more. And he thinks he will move home too - what, so I can take care of him? I am hiring movers because my family just can't commit to helping me move my fathers stuff so I can put my stuff in the house. It is all a bit much at the moment.

stopped at the house today and found that not one but two siblings had been in the house and took just what they wanted - effectively leaving the rest of the dismantling to me...or so it seemed to me. No notes, nothing. Just a few gaps in amongst the carnage of furniture and boxes.

Guess I am truly on my own - until of course they complain about something that I am supposedly responsible for!

No wonder I have developed shingles!

No comments: